Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi everyone, my names Josh George and I own Host Highway.( http://www.thehosthighway.net ) Right now I'm trying to integrate WHMCS into my design, im sure plenty of you know what that is. For those who dont it's a automated billing system. Please look here. http://www.thehosthighway.net/billing

I want the content that has somehow made it's way to the bottom of the page in the white space. I have my divs wrong or something. To tell you the truth i have NO IDEA what is wrong. Could anyone help me ?

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    What content are you talking about?

If it's that "language" selector you're talking about ...
    it is appearing where you want it to appear ... after the <table> (at the bottom).

Everything looks to me like it's supposed to render the way you've coded it.

Member #
    The only thing that I see is some of the right column images are not displaying.
    images/support.jpg

I am not sure how much control you have over the code, but it would be easier to create an unordered list for those links, in my opinion.
    Code:
    <ul>
    <li></li>
    </ul>
    Then you could call those images in CSS

Remove Ads