Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    I am an entreprenuer. I am currently starting an singles event business. The business will host Speed dating events as well as singles mixers. I need to build a website to get the word out and sign up clients, but have no idea where to start. In the past I have had really bad luck with hiring people to build sites for me. So this time I am hoping I can find a web design site that will allow me to just design it myself without knowing Html. I'm a quick study and have the time to figure it out. I just have no idea where to start.
    The site itself will be simple with only a few pages, but the backend might be a little complicated. I need to be able to have potential clients register and pay for events as well as to fill out a questionarre. And I need to be able to keep a database of those clients where I can later e-mail their info to other clients. Did that make sense? Anyhow, the backend might be complicated.
    So I am looking for any help I can get in finding a comprehensive web developing site where they also offer good customer service. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thank You

Member #
    Liked
    718 times

Banned
    Member #
    For more clients for your site you make groups in social sites as facebook, linkdin etc

Member #
    I do not need more clients. For now I just need to set up the website, then I will worry about more clients.
    So I looked at the Intuit site, and it seems along the lines of whatI'm looking for. Is that my best bet? Any other suggestions of sites like that?

Remove Ads