Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: SEO

Member #
    Hi All,
    Recently i launch one site. I don't know any idea about SEO Concepts. Can any one help me about this?:cheeky:

Regards
    Gaje

Member #
    I suggest start off by reading the many articles on the internet to get the basic knowledge.

Member #
    SEO is a method of improving the traffic to a website from search engines with the help of natural and unpaid ways.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Well, in order to start the SEO of your website, you have to keep in mind the several things so that you can start SEO, first of all you have to look at the design of your website whether it follows the rules and regulations of SEO or not, like the meta tags, H1 etc... This comers under the on-page optimization, so after doing the on-page optimization, you have to look for the off-page optimization so that you can get back links of your website because the back links actually shows the popularity of your website... Hence, we can say the SEO consist of the following three things:

1) Keywords
    2) Content
    3) Linking

jj1
    Member #
    First use a tool such as Google Keywords Analytics tool to research what keywords are searched for most often. Download the Google toolbar page rank tool to give you a quick idea as to how competitive each keyword is - the page rank gives each site a ranking pr0 - pr10 depending on how many backlinks it has.
    Then do onsite seo - it's a bit of self-promotion, but check out basics of onpage seo for an intro to onpage seo with appropriate code where relevant.
    Then do offsite seo - get a variety of backlinks from a variety of different sources with a variety of anchor text. See basics of backlink campaigns.

Remove Ads