Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi im using fireworks 2004 mx to create a webpage, i created the butons and every thing but i dont know how to create a webmail, i mean, when u see a page and see a name for example: Taylor and u click on it and in a few seconds opens the outlook express with the email address of "taylor", my question is how i do that i mean what are the commands to do that????

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    <a href='mailto:yourmail@yourmail.com'>yourmail@yourm ail.com</a>

keep in mind this leaves you open to collectors and spamming. use an email form to send email if you need to avoid this, dont forget the captcha and to sanitize the data before processing to avoid hacks. on sites i build for others or sites i expect a lot of traffic on i use forms but my portfolio site has the same style email link i just gave you, gmail has great spam filters.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    thx man really this place is cool!!!

Member #
    [yeah i know a lot of waste is coming i am building a web site i will put hotmail and or gmail to for spams

Remove Ads