Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi all

Some thing i havent considered in detail before is outsourcing. There are a number of little projects I could take on (about 1-2 days work each and a couple more than that in worktime) but I have no time so was thinking about outsourcing them.

I wanted to get some input from people experienced in this or who know a bit more than me about places to find cheap yet reliable outsourcing - the deadline and basic functions of the site and valid code are most important here. If necessary i can tweak the visual design but dont want to be fiddling about with much else after its done.

Also any tips on what to make sure of, any paperwork to sign, or anything to avoid?

Help would be great or a reference to a thread/place that has this info

Member #
    Hi,

You should allways look at their portfolio and ask for references. There are many companies to whom you can outsource but only a few are real good companies. So the trick lies in getting in touch with the good companies to outsource. Another good way could be to ask them to design something for you before making any upfront payment.

Cheers!
    Asif

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks asif - any tips on who to go to and potentially use, anyone? id rather an individual really, the entire site has a budget of 200 so dont really want to be spending more than half of that. however it is just a graphic based redesign - no changes to layout really, just making new images and shoving them into the html/css to work with the php CMS thats there already. no other features needed.

Member #
    Our team can do this. It won't cost you more than GBP 100. Just send an email to me or you can fill up the form here: http://amstech.co.in/contact-sales.html

Cheers!
    Asif

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Okay asif before i do - this is an adult site ,is that a problem? (I know the person whos site it is, and its all legal.)

Member #
    Not a problem.

Cheers!
    Asif

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    okay great- i think what i will do, is go to the client (meeting is next week) get a more precise spec, and come back to you with it is that alright? if so is it okay to take an email address?

Member #
    Sure, not a problem. Just send me a private message or an email through this forum. Or you can contact me via the contact form link that I sent you.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for that smoseley just signed up on Odesk - I see theres a payment facility there, is this more secure so you dont need contracts? Its just a small $150 job im posting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads