Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I was taught Dreameaver when I learned html and I used it to post my site, but my images look blurry and fuzzy. Is that from Dreamweaver? I mean, even high res images look bad. How can I fix this?

My sister said I should use fireworks, or another program???

For mine and my sister's site We took illustrator files into photoshop then sliced to dreamweaver. I know there is some over kill here in my process but I'm just throwing it out there in case the process might also be an issue.

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    They are probably being saved as JPEG type at 75% quality.

Find the photo editor, or whatever they use and switch the default (75%) to 100%.

Member #
    Maybe the images are enlarged or stretched past their normal/default resolution size?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Dreamweaver provides you plenty of opportunities to implement your ideas into life - it is necessary to study this program correctly and thouroughly. It requires time - I also had difficulties with Dreamweaver in the beginning by now I can't imagine my working process without this "helper".

Member #
    I don't think the blurry images caused by dreamweaver. It might something to do with the images resolution. For images editing, you may try photoshop. :-)

Member #
    First save for web in photoshop with good quality image and use right height width in html tag.

Member #
    Like others have said most likely Dreamweaver is not at fault. Make sure that when you are resizing images you aren't changing the scale that they are currently at. For instance if you have a picture thats a perfect square of say 100x100 make sure if you are resizing it smaller you keep the scale so say 50x50. In photoshop when resizing images you can decrease there size by a percentage instead of by pixels which sometimes helps but either when when resizing make sure the option to resize with the scale is checked! Hope that helps...
    SAW Design

Don't forget to vote for us in the Site of the Month Competition!!

Remove Ads