Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I want to build a blog in Wordpress, but it's too slowly to finish my blog. Anyone can tell me what else sites can support blog?
    http://www.roindustrial.com

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    How about www.weebly.com

Member #
    I think wordpress is the best way to go for a blog... A reason here is that google loves it... and I disagree on what you said that it takes too slow to make a blog using wordpress... Installing wordpress could take only a few minutes or even faster when you already know what to do... There are dozens if not hundreds of free themes to choose from.. The fact of the matter is it is the most popular blogging platform today! I could make a wordpress blog within minutes. So why not just use it? do you have problems on installing it or anything we could help you with?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Agree 100%... Wordpress is the easiest blogging platform to use bar none. With cPanel / Fantastico, installation takes seconds, not minutes.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by smoseley
    Agree 100%... Wordpress is the easiest blogging platform to use bar none. With cPanel / Fantastico, installation takes seconds, not minutes.
    Ok seconds it is... I was trying to be humble... lol :laugh: Anyways I wanted to view it from his perspective as a begginer in wordpress

Member #
    When I first started using wordpress, just like a new program such as photoshop is was a bit overwhelmed. But the more you play about with it the better you will get at it.

Like the guys say, it takes a matter of minutes to install if you don't want to use a blog hosted by wordpress themselves and only takes a few clicks to change the theme.

The tricky part is creating your own theme for the first time which is what I'm doing now. Pretty big learning curve! (for me anyway).

Go with wordpress, it's the most popular blogging platform for a reason.
    Ali Hitch

Portfolio & Tutorial Site
    www.alihitch.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch - CP
    When I first started using wordpress, just like a new program such as photoshop is was a bit overwhelmed. But the more you play about with it the better you will get at it.

Like the guys say, it takes a matter of minutes to install if you don't want to use a blog hosted by wordpress themselves and only takes a few clicks to change the theme.

The tricky part is creating your own theme for the first time which is what I'm doing now. Pretty big learning curve! (for me anyway).

Go with wordpress, it's the most popular blogging platform for a reason.
    Very true that its quite tricky making your own theme... but as long as you love what you are doing and you enjoy it, it seems to be just isn't so hard anymore... right? Im almost done with my website portfolio and I made the wordpress theme myself very satisfying to see your own work.

Member #
    O yea definitely. It's just tricky and time-consuming learning everything from scratch, even with the use of tutorials and books etc.

Never mind, we shall prevail!
    Ali Hitch

Portfolio & Tutorial Site
    www.alihitch.com

Member #
    there are tons of script which can be used.
    but wordpress is the best and easy to use

Remove Ads