Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

I'm building a new site for a Hotel, they are using a site called thebookingbutton.com.au to do all there bookings.
    At the moment the old site has a check availability button which links to thebookingbutton.com.au.
    They have requested with the new site that instead of clicking on the button and opening a new window to book a room, they would like thebookingbutton.com.au embed into their site.
    Does anyone know what would be the best way to go about doing this?
    It is only the table with the rooms available they want embedded into the site, not the whole page.
    Link to the bookingbutton.com.au https://www.thebookingbutton.com.au/...nelCode=BBDEMO

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi,

I cant see the table you want embedding, I get redirected to a siteminder site. On that site there is some information about the booking button if thats what your talking about.

It looks to me like you should just contact tha company who makes it and they should just give you a code to embed it in your site, it certainly looks like it is possible as it says you can customise it for your site. Other than that you could maybe try an iframe

Member #
    Yes siteminder is the site, if you click on the demo button it takes you to thebookingbutton.com.au
    I have contacted the company, and they said they don't have an API but I can use an iFrame.

Member #
    Thank you for sharing,it is just what I had looking for.
    EDIT by moderator ...
    No embedded URLs allowed ... these have nothing to do with the forum discussion.
    After you contribute a significant amount of your time to WDF, we'll make an exception.

Remove Ads