Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Here's what I'm trying to do.

If anyones familiar with guitar tabs they're basically a system of lines and numbers that show you where to play a song on the guitar neck. I want to create a visual representation of this on a guitar neck so that someone can visit my website and actually see a really basic view of a 2d guitar neck with dots lighting up on the frets where the songs are played.

Turns out apple beat me to this idea and they kinda have it for their guitar lessons on garage band...but I'd like to expand the idea alot.

Anyone with ANY help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. What kinda software could do this? What forums to post on for this kinda advice? any advice would be great

Thanks alot

-Gabe

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Are you looking to have it on a website or something that is a separate program?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    something on a website if that was possible so i could make money. but if i could do this kinda thing on any type of software first that'd be a good step.

Remove Ads