Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello forum..nice to be a memeber here.

Can we said that a website is a software project?

Are there any similarities between the two models: the Rapid prototyping model which is a software developement model & the ADDIE model "Analysis, Design, Development, Implenemtation, Evaluation")?:-\

I mentioned the ADDIE as a standard model for designing websites in my M.Sc. thesis. Is it a good idea? because I didn't find a standard to follow when designing the system's website.

*My system is a remote network lab, where users reserve the lab via the Lab site, which I designed accroding to the ADDIE.

Please correct my ideas if something goes wrong with it.:aimangel:

Waiting for a replay please...

sama

Member #
    for me, a website is more suited to rapid prototyping i dont know how most people work, but when i create a website i tend to decide what i need, scribble down a draft design on paper, knock it up quickly, decide what i do/dont think works and then sort any changes. i think a really detailed design is usually unnecessary because its more a visual design than anything else. i find designs work better for software where you have data flying about and being processed all over the place, but for something that is (more or less) static, rapid prototyping is the most efficient way to get it done

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    website is more suited to rapid prototyping i dont know how most people work, but when i create a website i tend to decide what i need, scribble down a draft design on paper, knock it up quickly, decide what i do/dont think works and then sort any changes.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AjitRamdas View Post
    website is more suited to rapid prototyping i dont know how most people work, but when i create a website i tend to decide what i need, scribble down a draft design on paper, knock it up quickly, decide what i do/dont think works and then sort any changes.
    Do you have any original thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Ads