Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    [COLOR=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Hi, I really need help. I would like to make a web site but i need help and i need to buy a book to help me design it.I need a book which will cover certain area's. a system of uploading videos on my website, polls and paying. And im guessing i will also need to create a database to store all this data. Im not a complete novice, I have a A level in ICT but would still like a easy to understand book. Can you please recommenced any good one's?? please! Thanks[/COLOR]

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    For everything your looking to do... You are talking more about using some sort or server side scripting language...

Php seems to be the most used in web design these days... And hosting for php is pretty cheap

There are a series of books called Visually learning... For most web scripting stuff...'look for the one called visually learn php...

Pretty good... The assumptions of all these books are that you already have a good understanding of HTML...

Tons of online resources available too

Remove Ads