Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Webzarus, post: 216627
    It's all going to depend on your resources to make this thing happen, and profitable. (financial resources)...........

Thanks Webzarus for your time spent replying me

I already knew I had to spend around 200$ per month on the server.
    Thats not a problem if the web worth it...but

My first problem IS to have the web finished or almost finished before I start looking for some server company.
    As I said before the web is dedicated to connect random people all over the world, thats why I put omegle.com as an example

The owner of omegle.com wrote this himself on reddit.com:

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]"Omegle runs on just one server: a [COLOR=rgb(51, 102, 153)]Linode[/COLOR] 2880. It used to be on a 720, which was very close to sufficient.
    No database at the moment, but if it never needs one, I'll most likely use PostgreSQL. Python and Twisted, yeah."

He said he made it using Python, thats why I want to make it with Python as well, but, I have NO idea how to program somithing like that...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]so..now I'm looking for a programmer, but in the meantime I want to learn Python...[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Do you know any book, tutorial, step-by-step guide, etc where I can learn to code Python?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][/COLOR]
    If you have ANY tip that you can give me, it would be awesome
    its my first website and any kind of advise its useful

Edit: as always sorry about my grammar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads