Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is it me.......

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    ....or have the forums sort of ground to a halt? I know I've been afk for about a week but I kinda expected more people asking questions and putting up sites for discussion.

P.S: @Alphamare, sorry, I haven't had a chance to vectorise your image. I shall get round to it this week for sure =)
    George Dolidze likes this.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 219548
    ....or have the forums sort of ground to a halt? I know I've been afk for about a week but I kinda expected more people asking questions and putting up sites for discussion.

P.S: @Alphamare, sorry, I haven't had a chance to vectorise your image. I shall get round to it this week for sure =)
    No worries for the image - whenever - But I must say I am excited to see it!

I guess I haven't noticed about the Forums - I seem to have lots of stuff to read when I do get to them - I know I haven't been around a lot this last week but I have been starting the "winterizing the pool and garden" routine (already a frost warning for tonight *sigh*), and with nobody but me at home right now it's gonna take me twice as long as usual...

Also the weather has been great for riding, cool, crisp sunny days, and no bugs! so I've been playing hooky a bit - snuck in a couple of good long trail rides! Once winter is here with 4+ feet of snow on the ground, we're confined to riding in the arena until Spring...round and round and round...
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 219554
    No worries for the image - whenever - But I must say I am excited to see it!

I guess I haven't noticed about the Forums - I seem to have lots of stuff to read when I do get to them - I know I haven't been around a lot this last week but I have been starting the "winterizing the pool and garden" routine (already a frost warning for tonight *sigh*), and with nobody but me at home right now it's gonna take me twice as long as usual...

Also the weather has been great for riding, cool, crisp sunny days, and no bugs! so I've been playing hooky a bit - snuck in a couple of good long trail rides! Once winter is here with 4+ feet of snow on the ground, we're confined to riding in the arena until Spring...round and round and round...
    ...and round...and round...and round....lol, you would most probably get on well with my mom. she has an 15 hand (i think) racehorse and used to have a british dartmoor pony...in spain......veryy odd combination, Shes taught saskia (15hand) western riding, and unfortunately sold elly as she was getting too small for my lil brother, i think she was a max of 8 hand? P.S: I have no idea how the hand system works, only that horses are measured in it.....why they didn't just use a tape measure beats me....

View my company Website

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    I know the spammers are starting to ruin it for me, on this and other forums. It isn't nearly as bad here as on others, but it's getting to the point that I don't get on as much just for that.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    As moderators and staff, we're trying to delete spammers as quickly as possible.
    I too noticed the forum "getting slower". You have to remember that this forum
    was recently purchased by a different owner, and perhaps there has been less
    mention of WDF on the internet?

Those of us who are long-time members are sort of wondering how it will go.
    I still think it's one of the best coding forums on the net.

m3n0tu18 and George Dolidze like this.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    I'm on a few forums, and they've all slowed down lately. There's been a lot of spammers, an a sudden influx of people who come for help with no intention of contributing to the community. By far, though, this forum is the best.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    I've been busy with school, so I haven't been on in a little while. I have noticed it is really getting slower here. It may be from school starting. I have noticed a lot of people on here are students in high school or college.
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Student Web Designer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]If you thought something I said was helpful. LIKE IT![/COLOR]

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim, post: 219590
    I still think it's one of the best coding forums on the net.
    I totally agree with you there Mls Its definitely the best forum out there , Would you mind commenting on THIS thread please? I would like to know what you think. =)

View my company Website

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Busy with school here too Man, who needs school anyway...
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 219607
    Busy with school here too Man, who needs school anyway...
    Im too cool for school! *puts on sunglasses*

View my company Website

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads