Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have started a website named Next Level Football. I have no experience with logo's or banners. I am completely broke right now and really won't be able to spend any money to have one made for now. I just need a logo and a banner for the website. Like I said I have no experience so I would have a hard time making one. Would anybody be able to make them for me or tell me how? Really there is nothing specific I wan't. It is an NFL fantasy football website. The name is next level football. Colors are not a huge deal right now since I don't even have the final template yet but I would prefer red and black.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage Reisinger, post: 219599
    I have started a website named Next Level Football. I have no experience with logo's or banners. I am completely broke right now and really won't be able to spend any money to have one made for now. I just need a logo and a banner for the website. Like I said I have no experience so I would have a hard time making one. Would anybody be able to make them for me or tell me how? Really there is nothing specific I wan't. It is an NFL fantasy football website. The name is next level football. Colors are not a huge deal right now since I don't even have the final template yet but I would prefer red and black.
    I doubt you will get any takers, because people don't want to work for free. I used to do things like this free of charge, but for friends, and even then, it was because I had free time. Creating logo/banners is a meticulous process, and people can get paid lots of money for them. Sorry to be the party-pooper :/

Having said that, there are free programs out there like GIMP, and Inkscape that are great for graphic design, and you can find many tutorials on them. If you are really serious about the site, you can afford to invest some time into it.

PS.: Colors are a bid deal. A logo is what you base a color scheme off of, usually. If someone throws something together fast, you'll end up having to re-design it.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Thanks George. I am serious about the site. Problem is I go to school full time and work a part time job so I'm squeezing in every second I have for this. I used to have GIMP and I was okay with it but I couldn't do too much. Guess I will have to learn it all. I'm also learning CSS coding. Very tiring. Spending entire nights knowing it could be months before I'm finished. Anyways thanks for the help.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gage Reisinger, post: 219620
    Thanks George. I am serious about the site. Problem is I go to school full time and work a part time job so I'm squeezing in every second I have for this. I used to have GIMP and I was okay with it but I couldn't do too much. Guess I will have to learn it all. I'm also learning CSS coding. Very tiring. Spending entire nights knowing it could be months before I'm finished. Anyways thanks for the help.
    I'm sorry about your situation. CSS is simple enough, you'll get it down in no time
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Have you come up with any concept for the logo yet?, Maybe I can help

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    t

Remove Ads