Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, I have an image on my website i want to have it so it resizes to any monitor. It does for it's width but i want it to for it's height too. Here's my website www.creationindex.com. The image is logospining.gif. It's the one that starts in the middle and spins toward you. I'm not done with the image i just need to know how to get it to resize to any monitor. The image is 1950x1200. You can get the idea with what i have on there. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    I'm viewing with IE8.
    To me it looks like the height to width proportions are correct as I resize my browser.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Doesn't load on an iPhone... Header is ok

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi, i think i need to use jquery to put all the images together so they all scale together. That what i've figured out from posting on other forums. I'm new to jquery so i don't know how to use it. If anyone could help that would be cool.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    I'm on a 1920x1080 monitor and it stretches the width just fine. Now, I want to suggest something to you and please don't be offended. It's clear that you're a beginner with what is either HTML5 or Photoshop animation. I don't even qualify as that. With that being said, you might want to learn if there's ways to adjust the framerate at which the animation plays. When I watched it, I thought I was looking at a choppy 12 FPS (frames per second) timeline based Flash animation. Upon right clicking on the image though, I was aware that this is not Flash. I looked at the source code of your site, and to get an image to display the height of a monitor, you would have to insert this code where appropriate. Here's an example:

#images img {
    width:100%;
    height: 100%;
    }

Another note here is that your logo makes use of rich, saturated vibrant colors. From my own experience and testimony from others, this is a sure way to force people to leave a site. To take this animation in the current state it's in and apply it to the whole of someone's monitor might invite ridicule. What does all this mean? It means to keep your animation images at reasonable width and height dimensions. And if I'm right about this being a Photoshop animation, don't bother with it, use Flash and Actionscript because that's what they are for. If you need more help, let me know.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    it's coreldraw. i'm trying to get the the animation to start in the middle of the screen which it does in the file. well, i think it's fine. I like vibrant colors. I haven't tried flash yet. it's not supposed to look like a professional video game.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Then I would do some more research to see if coreldraw uses any kind of coding language that allows you more control over what your animation does, when it does it.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    good luck with that

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i got it fixed.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodevil, post: 221003
    i got it fixed.
    Could you explain what you did to resolve your issue? It will benefit others within the forums. Thankyou
    AlphaMare likes this.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads