Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

GRB
    Member #
    Here is the site in question: http://outdoorwomensalliance.com

I am trying to update this site, which belongs to a non-profit organization (hence we don't have much money to pay for someone to do this professionally.) I downloaded the Wallbase xml template for Blogger as a base. I was replacing the photos in the background from the ones that came in the xml file to my own and got it to work on the home page. I thought it would carry over to all pages, but when you click on one of the links in the nav bar, the stock photos come up instead (zebra being hunted is one of those).

How would I go about putting in the same photos across the whole site?

I am pretty new to blog templates, though I have done a bit of web design (CSS/HTML), so I understand the structure a little.

Thank you so much, and if this is in the wrong area of this site, or if you know of a different site to ask this question, I'd appreciate your help in pointing me in the right direction!

GRB
    Member #
    PS... if you need the template zip or the xml file, let me know and I can attach it or include the code in the post.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    I have a little ( emphasis on little ) experience with blogger, but i think the setting you need to change is in the admin section under the global template.

I vaguely remember seeing the settings for ( each individual page ) , but I remember there was a setting somewhere for "global" settings which would be for the entire site.

I'll look at my old blogger setup later when I get a chance.

Remove Ads