Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Zak
    Member #
    I'm talking about skills that I might need to meet a clients requirements when ready for job hire or something alike.

I already know about photoshop and Illustrator.
    What other software do I need bewell-versed in? Perhaps, Adobe Flash but what for?

What kind of coding languages will I need to learn? Is PHP necessary and what are its benefits?

Thanks very much everyone.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    For design: HTML/CSS
    That is all you need to get started. With these two languages, you can produce basic pages, and if you get creative, some very beautiful pages.
    More creative design + functionality: JavaScript, jQuery(JS library that is so great - it's basically considered it's own language).
    Lets you animate and move around elements. Great tool for making the sites flowing and engaging. Also adds a lot of functionality and practicality to your site.
    Back-end: PHP, MySQL (databases) etc.
    These languages let you manipulate the server-side stuff. Form integration, redirection, calculations, etc.

You don't need flash.

If you are good at coding, you don't need software, other than the graphics software you already know about.

Start with HTML and CSS, once you make solid sites, go onto JS, jQuery and PHP.
    All you need to get started is in this amazing site.
    have fun!
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Remove Ads