Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    If you buy a SSL cert it enables you a secure https site. right?

Then you will need some sort of payment gate way "account", so you can process and accept payments. right?

Is there such thing as an, online websites that does all that for you in one go, for a prices of course?

If so, any good ones?

I want to make a site from scratch. and then get a merchant account to accept payments.

Not really sure about the work flow of accepting payments, and if there is a single website out there that will do it all in one go.

Any advise will be great !!

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    www.authorize.net
    They provide the complete service and have many PHP examples on how to use it.

But first, contact your bank directly. It's possible they already have something to use through them.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Most US BASED banks sub out their online payment processing, unless you already have a merchant account, not much way around it.

Pay pal is a merchant account provider, and last time I checked their processing fees were comparable to or better than the 4 other payment processors that my clients use.

Most payment processors do provide some API support for connecting to and processing payments, but no trials here, and I've yet to find one that will allow you to test their code. You usually have to have an account, and your fees are based on the dollar value of transactions per month. Price breaks usually start at $5k , $10k , and above.

For someone doing less than say $2000 a month is probably better off with pay pal.

Remove Ads