Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    Is there any way to add image to email as a signature ....if yes can someone help with the script to embed the image into the email so the one receiving the mail can see the image in the mail....hope to see some reply's soon.......layfull:

Thanks in advance

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Depends on many factors. Are these automated emails going out from a web server, or just creating a signature in Outlook or another personal mail client?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Yes Wired,
    These are automated mails going out from web server ...mails like wen you get after registering on a forum..Eg.activation email types

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    My email accepts HTML emails, but it zaps-out all images unless
    I specify to "let me see them". So, most likely, people like me
    would never see your signature image. If it's really important for
    people to see it, keep that in mind.

You'll be searching Google for: PHP HTML emails

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Many company policies restrict images embedded in emails. They are seen by many firewalls as a "tracking mechanism"

I have several exchange servers set to strip any embedded images from emails.

Our policy forbids users to use images in their emails because many of the people wencommunicate with have similar policies, therefore to keep our business emails from being considered spam or potential threats to anyone's system, we have a "text only" signature policy.

That way, no matter the end user policy is, they get the senders contact information.

So my question to any client wanting to embed images in their emails is ... Why do something that will possibly keep your business communications from being blocked or classified differently than what they are.

Yes, people use HTML formatted emails all day, but the end users system give the user a choice or degrades automatically to text. So say you send a really well thought out email campaign, but because your signature was stripped, what will the customer do ?

There ya go

Remove Ads