Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,

Just new on the forum, but here's something. In the beginning of this year I wanted to create my own website and code manually. Fortunately there are LOADS! of tutorials people can find on the internet, however I couldn't find any texteditor which had features I really wanted to see in an HTML-editor. :furious:

Fortunately I know how to code in .NET and I started to create my own HTML-editor, named "Webstract Studio". I had some beta-tester and they are extremely enthusiastic about the way the software works. "Tutorialzine" and "Smashing Magazines" are very impressed by the way it works and are going to write a review on their website(s). :smoke:

Why don't you have a look and tell me what you think of it. Remember that you are downloading a demo. A lot of features are disabled, but the help will show you what you can do with it. I'm 100% sure you didn't expect what you get. :dance:

[Edit: link removed. This is not an advertising forum. Read the rules. AlphaMare]

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Thread sanitized. No more guys, ok?

Jajinder, they are asking for links to the review articles, not the product. Since by your own admission they have not written and/or posted said review yet, there is nothing to link to. You can mention all the potential reviews you want, but without the actual review it's meaningless.

I would recommend on detailing on your site what the difference is between the demo and the full version of the software. Also, I'd change the links to the required files to the download pages at Microsoft. No way would I ever download Microsoft files from a non-Microsoft site.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the tips.

Remove Ads