Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi,
    I have built a website for a client that is basic html/css. My client needs an image gallery that will show thumbnails, and when they click on them, to enlarge. The problem is that my client doesnt know coding and cannot copy and paste code, similar to type of services like photobucket everytime they wants to add a new image or make changes. So my question is, does anyone know of a simple phtoto gallery that can allow you to add /delete images easily without touching the code? I would prefer one that I put the gallery code for them on the website, and they have some kind of login to that extrenal web site, make changes, and when they save it, it updates automatically.
    Thanks much!
    Lee

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    This is a hard one to answer because there are so many pre-made scripts,
    and several methods to do this. You may want to start here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=php ajax photo gallery upload&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np

Not only do you need the upload part and the gallery itself, but you also need a way
    for them to go back and edit things (like an admin section). That sort of doubles
    the amount of scripting you need to do.

There's no way we can just "show you a script" ... it's way more scripting than
    can be shown on a few posts.

Remove Ads