Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi,
    i am new to web making

i have a full image background which is set to 100% width and height. now i am trying to insert a image of 100 x 100 on a specific location using div tags and tried using table as well...now the issues is on the three computers i have if i set them to certain screen resolution, the image i inserted aligns the same on all three computer but if i set them to different screen resolutions.. the image which i have inserted which is 100 x 100px moves accross the screen....is there any way i can position the image there itself for all the screen resolutions...so that no matter what the screen resolution is the image will hold the same place even for 1024x768 and for 1920x1200

is there any way to get through this...

hoping for some replies soon...

thanks in advance...

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Define what you mean by "screen resolution".
    Are you talking about an actual monitor/video adjustment, or a browser size adjustment?

Give us a link to the page so we can see it too.

Member #
    hi thanks for replying currently its not online...resolution is what i adjusted for my system display settings....

Remove Ads