Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey guys iI'm really new to this web design thing and I'm starting my own website for world of warcraft arena carries. Its a pvp service and i want the website to resemble the one here http://www.skill-capped.com/index.php . But instead I want it to have a paypal store and some more high res background images. I was wondering what type of web designer I would need for this type of job and around how much it would cost me. http://arenacarryservice.com/ < my current site

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Cost will depend on how far you want to go with this. For example the kind of features you want on it like register/login which would require knowledge in things like phpmyadmin and mysql. This, I would say could go from $500 and up. (this is a rough estimate/opinion. Don't know exactly what you want)
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    BTW i upgraded to a Godaddy hosting service for 5.95 a m/o

• 10 GB
      Space
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • 100 Email Accounts[SIZE=10px]2
    • 10 MySQL Databases (1 GB ea.)

[/SIZE]

Member #
    I dont want any of the video support, but i just want like a simple menu with a couple of stabs showing prices. The main focus of me linking the skill capped website was the home page, i want a home page that catches your eye and makes you want to learn more. I do want the Contributors type deal, and some testimonials that scroll past and cycle. I also want to setup a forums but that isnt much more is it?

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ayite dalmeida, post: 229293
    I dont want any of the video support, but i just want like a simple menu with a couple of stabs showing prices. The main focus of me linking the skill capped website was the home page, i want a home page that catches your eye and makes you want to learn more. I do want the Contributors type deal, and some testimonials that scroll past and cycle. I also want to setup a forums but that isnt much more is it?
    With a forum its about 300+
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Remove Ads