Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

Ive been playing with HTML for years now, ive got a decent understanding of it. No expert by any means but I can build websites. Ive used DW for a very short period and find notepad editing of my websites easiest so far. Ive played in flash just a little bit, ive spent a lot more time in SwishMax. I enjoy Swish sites aswell as an HTML based website.

Im looking to expand to a different code but im not exactly sure where to go. I know id like to learn more in the way of being able to create forms, accounts and things like that. I was thinking toward PHP and so on, Im not sure on how hard it would be to move over to PHP and im woundering if thats to far of a leep for me at this time.

Some ideas and thoughts from WDF users would be appreciated. Like i said. Im decent with HTML basically.

Chris,

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    use Google to find thousands of free PHP/MySQL tutorials, documents, examples, forums, etc.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I second the notion of PHP

Member #
    Thanks all, Thats kind of what i was thinking so i will definantly look into php some more! thanks again

Chris,

Remove Ads