Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello everyone,

First of all..I know shame on me for using such a relic as an animated GIF but I'm quite new to anything moving on the web so I had to come up with a quick solution for a request from the boss.

The website that has said GIF is: www.fruitbliss.com

It seems to generally look okay in browsers as well as on the ipad/mobile devices. However, I noticed that when I open it in Safari, it looks different every time? It begins to show a dirty pixellated trail that changes everytime I open it in the browser...but not in Firefox or IE.

if you open the actual GIF at www.fruitbliss.com/images/Bee1.gif you may see what I'm talking about.

If for some reason it looks correct on your screen, then here is a screen shot of the problem.

Why does it do that?!

Thank you!
    -K

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I don't see a trail but a yellow border, which has to do with the anti-alias with transparent backgounds. I forgot how that worked but look it up, maybe you can make it look a little bit better by turning it off or on (in Photoshop).

Remove Ads