Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Shopping cart

Member #
    Oh I'm losing my poor mind, have googled all morning and come up with no answers. I'm making a web store for a friend's business using some Wordpress online store theme (not yet decided which one - going to choose one that has easy control panel and easy ways to add prodcuts).

Friend wants to use Authorize.net for the payment options, and has already account with them. They, however, won't tell me which WP plugin to use for the shopping cart, to make it work with Authorize. I'm confused.

Do you have any idea? How to integrate a shopping cart on WP that's not Paypal, but Authorize?

Thank you very much!

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Have you searched the WP plugins section ? I don't think google is allowed to actually I else's that since you have to be logged into your WP account or logged into a WP admin panel to access it ?

I've only added a few plugins ( all free ones ), but not familiar with any of the ecommerce ones.

Member #
    Thanks Webzarus! I did search among the plugins but there are 19 pages of them and I couldn't find any that weren't geared for Paypal or Google Checkout - both of which I don't want.. At this point I need a break but will keep searching..

Will also appreciate any further info, if any of you guys have experience with setting up shopping carts. Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    That's just bad.

Why don't u use it for paypal instead which is most preferred online.

If nothing else works than ask a freelancer do develop a plugin to use with authorize.net (or contact them directly if they already have a solution)

Member #
    Ashish, Paypal is not the most preferred payment option in all the countries of the world...

I contacted authorize.net but they weren't able to tell me the names of the shopping carts that would work for me. Red tape. Argh. That's why I asked my question here. If anyone has experience with a shopping cart + Authorize.net, I'd love to hear which cart worked out best for you.

Remove Ads