Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey everybody. I could use a hand with color blending on my website.
    I am keeping the background and the banner color needs to blend better with the background.
    The 3 images in a row I just made up real quick just because I don't know anything about design. I don't think blue goes with the background so what will have to go, as well as the middle image. I am looking for help on what colors would blend to the background and maybe how to blend the orange in the banner better with the whole shabang. I am not good with this stuff. Please help if you can, much appreciated.

SaratogaGeek.com

-Evan

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Color is a subjective thing...

what I may think looks OK, someone else may think looks like crap.

The trick is how to select color a color pallete that utilizes "complimentary colors" and possibly 1 contrast colors...

http://www.colorpicker.com should give you a start

if you're going to use graphics, and you're really not very good with graphics, you should probably find a friend or someone that is... graphics ( if used ) can and will make an impression on people visiting your site... even people that have no graphic skills can see and react to poorly designed graphics.

Remove Ads