Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Member #
    MLSIEM i will def be in contact with you by sunday...i just have to do more research and be sure that what i am going to attemp be successful thank you kindly for for your intrest

Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 236240
    I don't think they get Dragon's Den in the States, do they?
    The Americans might get it. I know they have their own version called Shark Tank, which includes Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjavec from Dragon's Den Canada.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    I AM PLEASE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS IN THE NETWORK.OPERATIONS CENTER AT MICROSOFT ALONG WITH A STUDENT THAT IS STUDYING COMPUTER PROGRAMMING. IS INTRESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM...I PLAN ON STARTING OFF WITH MOBILE APPS UNDER A COPYRIGHT NAME TO GET MY BUSINESS REPUTATION CIRCULATING. I HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR 3 GOOD ONES..I WILL START WITH ONE AND SEE WHERE IT GOES .. THE THRILL OF KNOWING YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING NEW WITH YOUR LIFE LONG NATURAL TALENT IS AMAZING.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aquina, post: 236341
    I AM PLEASE TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE THAT WORKS IN THE NETWORK.OPERATIONS CENTER AT MICROSOFT ALONG WITH A STUDENT THAT IS STUDYING COMPUTER PROGRAMMING. IS INTRESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM...I PLAN ON STARTING OFF WITH MOBILE APPS UNDER A COPYRIGHT NAME TO GET MY BUSINESS REPUTATION CIRCULATING. I HAVE SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR 3 GOOD ONES..I WILL START WITH ONE AND SEE WHERE IT GOES .. THE THRILL OF KNOWING YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING NEW WITH YOUR LIFE LONG NATURAL TALENT IS AMAZING.
    Just because hes from Microsoft does not automatically make him a god in the industry... For all we know he could be working in the department posting service... So that statement is irrelevant.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    To add to what m3n0 said, I'm a Microsoft Certified OEM System Builder. Yes, I have that in my title. I'm a Microsoft Certified OEM System Builder, and have been for 9 years.

Sounds impressive, right? I went through a lot of training, huh? Nope. I took a 20-question multiple choice test on the Microsoft website that took me about 15 minutes, got at least the minimum number of answers right (I think it was 14), and Microsoft "certified me" and sent me a T-shirt. I still have the T-shirt, and occasionally I wear it to meet new people if I want to impress them and find out how full of crap they are.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Sounds like this project is destined for something.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayo, post: 236327
    The Americans might get it. I know they have their own version called Shark Tank, which includes Kevin O'Leary and Robert Herjavec from Dragon's Den Canada.
    Ahhh okay. I'd say cool, but I always hated that show.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 236349
    To add to what m3n0 said, I'm a Microsoft Certified OEM System Builder. Yes, I have that in my title. I'm a Microsoft Certified OEM System Builder, and have been for 9 years.

Sounds impressive, right? I went through a lot of training, huh? Nope. I took a 20-question multiple choice test on the Microsoft website that took me about 15 minutes, got at least the minimum number of answers right (I think it was 14), and Microsoft "certified me" and sent me a T-shirt. I still have the T-shirt, and occasionally I wear it to meet new people if I want to impress them and find out how full of crap they are.
    Link me? ^^
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    I can't remember what the link is. It was 9 years ago. But it's a very nice t-shirt if you can find it. It's black with a nice logo on it.
    m3n0tu18 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 236344
    Just because hes from Microsoft does not automatically make him a god in the industry... For all we know he could be working in the department posting service... So that statement is irrelevant.
    She said where he works, in the NOC. He most likely monitors network connections and issues. Ultimately that's irrelevant. He's studying programming, ok, that's relevant. Since it sounds like he's new, he could end up being really good, or really bad.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Remove Ads