Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hey there,i want to start a website and for that i need some ideas.can someone plz help me out??

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    You're joking, right?

If you want ideas, the only place you're going to get them from is you. If you don't know what theme of a site to build, then you're not going to get anywhere because any idea you'll get is going to be recycled about a million times over.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    i just asked for ideas so that i think batter on my own

Member #
    i mean how to contact for suppliers and licence and all that

Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Quote Originally Posted by viraj, post: 237068
    hey there,i want to start a website and for that i need some ideas.can someone plz help me out??
    You shouldn't build a website just for the sake of building a website. That's why I don't upload YouTube video regularly just so I could get subscribers. Only build a website because you feel like it should exist, but doesn't yet.

If you need an idea just to learn the process and the technologies behind it, that's a different story. Make a simple blog; it's the most simple application that covers the most topics. You could also decide how deep you want to go too. If you just want to do HTML/CSS, use Wordpress or Drupal. If you want to get into server-side languages, you could do that too.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Quote Originally Posted by viraj, post: 237071
    i mean how to contact for suppliers and licence and all that
    What type of a business is this for? If you need to contact suppliers, you contact suppliers related to that business.

Again, your whole request is at best bizarre. It's like you're looking for everyone else to give you a business idea. Why would anyone be that stupid? If I had a business idea, and I have several by the way, I'd keep it to myself and that way I make the money off of it. Why would I give that idea to a complete stranger?
    viraj likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    absolutely right

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    smash magazine is a good place to get some ideas
    I run a local SEO & Web Designer. Business Web Designs

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    Viraj ...

Do you mean how to subscribe to a webhost and register a domain name?
    In other words, your original question is how to physically obtain a website and domain name?

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quite vague.
    Come up with a concept for a website, and come back here and we'll help you get it set up

Remove Ads