Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello Webdesignforums Community.

My name is Nicholas but I prefer Nick.

Thanks to one girl that has inspired me to make a diffrence in the world and try to stamp out one thinng that many kids, adults and even employees suffer from (Bullying).

So the Girl's name is Amanda Todd, at such a young age she gave one guy / boy some photo's of her breasts (big mistake) she thought that the boy she gave this photo too loved her and cared for her but it turned out she was wrong. THe boy instead took advantage of Amanda (she put out). The concequences of her putting out ended in her been phically injuered to the extent of the boy's girlfriend finding out and going to her school and beating her up.

Amanda couldn't take it and on October the tenth of this year two thousand and tweleve she took her own life as a result of been bullyed.

My goal is to create an online community, informational website, giving information to parents, teachers, community members, bully's and also the bullied. With this my ultimate goal is to give free help and people for the bullied to talk to. Wether it be from cyber bullying, phyical bullying, mental bullying or any form of bullying.

I know there are many websites and online community;s out there. But I want to make one as well. As a victim of mental and phyical bullying myself I have been able to pretty much over come my experience's of bullying and now this is just the start for how I entend to help those that have or still are been bullyed.

So I am looking and asking anyone in this webdesignforums community who woul'd be interested in helping out with a non-profit project. The name of witch Is Stop It All. (The basic meaning of this is, Stop any and all forms of bullying) I want to start here in Australia and eventually work my way to global, by this I mean the website / community will be global but I want to be able to visit school's here in Australia and teach and inform thos of what bullying can cause, how it can affect someonne in all forms.

Please if you are interested in helping with this non-profit project email me nick.sansom@micanip.com or webmaster@aussiemines.com or just reply to this thread I will welcome everyone and anyone all credit will go to everyone involved in making this proposed project a reality. Any profit / donations that are made from this community ect will go to Anti - Bullying charities / benfits and as stated as it is non - profit none of the money raised wil be given away to developers and or myself. At the most it may help pay to keep the site and community on it's feet.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Nicholas Sansom

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Perhaps if you have some info about the project, who is gonna benefit from it, etc... You might get some interest.

A blank statement of asking for help is probably not gonna generate a whole lot of interest, and is actually very suspicious looking.

I don't know about anyone else's here, I usually keep 3-4 non profit projects going at anytime, am usually willing to assist any "worthy" organization that can use my help, but I need to know more before I say I will or that I'm even interested ?

Why ? Because there are so many scammers out there that are trying to take advantage of everyone's generosity of time, posing as wanting to do this as a non-profit thing, then taking the work that everyone put into it, and using it for other purposes or worse yet, using it to resell as "their work".

So if you're truly wanting to put together a non-profit web site, tell all of us

1. What's the site about
    2. The reason behind why you want to do this (you stated a girl )
    3. Who stands to benefit from it
    4. Your timeline for the project
    5. Anything else you care to share.

The thing about anything pro-bono, I may volunteer to help with some projects that some wont touch , and others may volunteer to work with projects I won't touch. Everyone reason for helping is different and everyone has personal preferences as to the project they may choose to work with.

Member #
    Webzarus
    I have given more information. Thanks for the sugestion.

Perhaps if you have some info about the project, who is gonna benefit from it, etc... You might get some interest.

A blank statement of asking for help is probably not gonna generate a whole lot of interest, and is actually very suspicious looking.

I don't know about anyone else's here, I usually keep 3-4 non profit projects going at anytime, am usually willing to assist any "worthy" organization that can use my help, but I need to know more before I say I will or that I'm even interested ?

Why ? Because there are so many scammers out there that are trying to take advantage of everyone's generosity of time, posing as wanting to do this as a non-profit thing, then taking the work that everyone put into it, and using it for other purposes or worse yet, using it to resell as "their work".

So if you're truly wanting to put together a non-profit web site, tell all of us

1. What's the site about
    2. The reason behind why you want to do this (you stated a girl )
    3. Who stands to benefit from it
    4. Your timeline for the project
    5. Anything else you care to share.

The thing about anything pro-bono, I may volunteer to help with some projects that some wont touch , and others may volunteer to work with projects I won't touch. Everyone reason for helping is different and everyone has personal preferences as to the project they may choose to work with.

Remove Ads