Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: i need help.

Member #
    hi all,
    i just need some advice, im looking at getting a website designed that will hold contests but most of the forums/websites i have came across online say hat website designers charge per page. but with the nature of the site there could be any amount of contest being held at any one time, sure there will be static pages like home page etc that will always be there but how will the pages work when ppl sidn up and post a contest because that will create another webpage, and i have no idea of telling how many contest will be held at any one time. hopfully i have made sense.

thanks for your time.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Describe what the contests are, how many there might be, and how many
    will be participating in each content. We need detailed info about the
    contests, as that will determing the answers we give.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    The price per page is not an option for this kind of setup. What you're talking about is a dynamic site that generates content based on what's in the DB. Depending on what you are planning on doing, most of this will be custom programming ( I suspect ), so you will need to find a "developer" not a designer.

As he said, as much detail as you can provide will help us point you in the right direction.

Banned
    Member #
    You may choose some of web design service providers. And then give them your requirement. I think , after all, you will pick up the one that meet your requirement. Web design at this time is not so expensive as before. So, don't worry about that.

Remove Ads