Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am creating a website that gives free informational .pdf's. The consumer will fill out a form and sellect the .pdf's they would like. Once the form is submitted I need a way to either have the requested .pdf's emailed to them or an email with links to download the requested .pdf's. is there anything out there already that I could use to accomplish this? I was going to use weebly for the site and wufoo for the form unless there is a better solution.

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    You'll need to use some PHP scripting and I don't think you'll be allowed to do that using Weebly.

If you know somebody that has an existing website, you could ask them if you can execute
    a PHP script using their website. On Weebly, you would use an <iframe> to display the
    form that resides on the other person's site. Everything with the form, email, and PDF's
    would be handled by the other website.

You would be best-off getting a website for yourself, with your own domain name.
    Such webhosts exist for as little as $40-$50 per year ... that's about $4.00 per month.
    Pretty cheap to have a website where you have full access to PHP, MySQL, and even
    WordPress if you were to use that for creating your website. One such discount webhost
    would be cleverdot.com. I've used them. There are others, just so you know that you
    have different choices.

Remove Ads