Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I hope someone here can help me. I was looking for a web design program that was feature-rich and a good setup. I viewed a very large number of pages and products. On one of them, I saw it had a tool to very quickly and easily make an image transparent from within the program. Of course, I know I can open it in any number of programs, use the Magic Wand tool, and delete the background, adjusting the tolerance as needed, or filling in spots, etc. However, I thought it was really cool that this one had it integrated, and I wanted to check out how well it did. For the life of me, I can't find the product now. I have gone through all the tabs I had open, and even my history, and it is eluding me. Does anyone by chance know which product it was? Thanks much in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Well, the adobe creative suite is all interlinked, you can access Photoshop, fireworks and flash features in Dreamweaver and access Photoshop features from illustrator as well, maybe this is what you where looking at for your design projects?

Member #
    No, it's was not that. It was built directly into the app.

Remove Ads