Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    [SIZE=16px]Hi All,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px]I have created a website ( just template edit) however the site is working only with Chrome. With IE and FF, the appearance is totally wrong. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=16px]Please help me..[/SIZE]

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It would be nice if there is a link for the web site in question? Otherwise how do you expect anyone to help?
    Edallan likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    What Arkymedes said. There's no way for any of us to help you if we can't see the site in question.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Hi All,
    Apologize for the inconvenient, here is the link - multitechgp.com
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It's your slider script. It makes use of inline styles in Chrome that it doesn't appear to in Firefox...specifically the transformations.

Older versions of IE generally ignore CSS3 transformations (e.g. the rotation) unless you put in something such as the HTML5 shiv to make it work.

Your simplest solution is one of four paths:

1) Tell the guys who developed the script about it and see if they'll fix it (not likely since it's a "Lite" script, so they'll probably pimp the pro script on you.)
    2) Find or build another script to slide images.
    3) Use a newer version of jQuery and then find or build another script to slide images. It is possible that the new version of jQuery solves the script issue you're having, but unlikely.
    4) Drop the whole idea and find another way to show your images. I'd go with a simple rotator myself.

I'm sorry that it isn't a "here's the code you can use" to solve it, but in this case, that answer just doesn't exist.
    Edallan likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thanks, I can't understand anything sorry mate, if some one can help me to edit or add a simple code, i will appreciate.
    Thanks

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkymedes, post: 250485, member: 15400
    It would be nice if there is a link for the web site in question? Otherwise how do you expect anyone to help?
    Thanks here is the link

Remove Ads