Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi

I need a plugin that will allow me to bulk price a category. I have 36 items and when customers select certain amounts the pricing per bottle changes at checkout
    I have looked at ventata dynamic pricing but i don't want a 3rd party site involved, i have also tried WPEC bulk pricing plugin but the thing is not working i can't even find where it has been loaded up too.

Is anyone able to give me some advise and point me in the right direction.

I am using wordpress and my cart is WooCommerce

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    So I take it the plugins you found were not effective? I have to say that I don't have any WooCommerce experience, so I can't really help out much. The plugin that you don't know where it uploaded to ... sounds to me like the WooCommerce plugins require some more extensive programming knowledge than say WordPress plugins. That being said, I think the plugin idea is the best ... you'll just need to have someone with WooCommerce (programming-level experience) go into your files and help you out.

Maybe there's a WooCommerce forum somewhere on the internet where you might be able to hire a freelance programmer?

Remove Ads