Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Direction in Creating Member Exclusive Portion of Site

Hello,
    I am working I designing a WordPress site for my mom who is an independent distributor for Stampin Up. I've hit a snag though in one portion of the design when it comes to an exclusive member area. I want to be able to offer three tiers of membership free, basic, premium where each would have access to exclusive tutorials, design patterns, how-to videos, etc. Not real sure where to go however. I know that I need to be able to have people subscribe, pay, confirm and all that. Really not sure though where to begin to set it all up. If you all could direct me to some youtube videos or something that could help with this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Hi,
    I've seen one solution that's supposed to be pretty good, although there is a fee. It's a WordPress plugin called "Magic Members" and provides all the membership tools you might need including payment processing and subscriptions.

I'm sure there are many others as well, just check the wordpress plugin repository.

Hope this helps

Remove Ads