Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

please help. I need a flashing background with sound

Hi please help me make a very simple page that only have a blinking background like this:

http://www.bluestwave.com/tools/dreammachine.html

however, I also need that blinking light to sync with a sound like this.

i.e., for every flash of light, there should also be a single pulse of a sine-wave tone.

That's all I need. I'm trying to make an audio-visual stimulator. to give you an idea, it looks like this

Amazon.com: PSIO 1.1 Audio and Visual Mind Stimulator: Health & Personal Care

I figured out I can use my laptop monitor as my goggles.

If I can just get that light to come up with a sine wave tone, I wouldn't need to spend hundreds of dollars to get what I need. I'll just simply bring my laptop monitor closer to my eyes and wear my headphones. I have here on my laptop the files for the sine-wave tone which I made with audacity.

I'm thinking of getting the source code from the flashing light site and maybe do a little tweaking for the sound, and then saving it as html.

I don't know if I have stated clearly what I intend to make but I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks in advance for the help. I'm too desperate to have an audio-visual stimulator but I don't have enough funds to acquire one. Again, thank you!

Member #
    you can visit:

Creating flashing background when opening a web page.

you will get the code written there.

Remove Ads