Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How to embed and edit video.

Hi,
    I would like to embed a video clip from the digital samsung camera onto a webpage, but also so that the browsers when clicking on the video, will be able to see it.
    Im still on windows vista and have quickplay and windows media player on the laptop only.
    would this be sufficient for people browsing
    and how would I embed the quickplay or windows player onto the website, or are there better or more common players that most people use now, and if so, can I download it, and how would I encode it onto the webpage.
    if anyone can help me please, Im new to the video part of webdesign.

Member #
    Liked
    717 times
    Spencer,

You end-up with some browser compatibility issues. Example, a FlashPlayer won't work on Apple or Kindle. Other formats won't work unless a browser uses HTML5, which messes up IE6,IE7,IE8.

I recommend you upload to YouTube and embed that into your site. YouTube works across all browsers.

Member #
    Its really simple do to place where from you want to take embad code of video.Go to html file open tag of img in which you will put this code.It will work.Its simple if you don't understand than go to w3schools.com

Remove Ads