Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

The text on the center of the page isn't aligning properly

Hi,
    Please check out the pic. The text on the center of the page isn't aligning properly. It's set to center in its content box. live link :notewaredigital.com . if you can come up with solution....... plz check out the red line on imageHome Noteware Digital Solutions.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    The images you posted are so small I can't see what you are talking about - can you be more specific? This is a Wordpress site built on the Flexform theme - which text is it that is not lining up?

Basically the theme should set the positioning for you. However, it seems you have made a child theme. Although this is the correct way to make modifications to a WP theme, there may be something in the child theme that is conflicting with or changing the alignment.

I see you're having some issues with your shortcodes throughout the site, but most visibly on your "Clients" page.
    Last edited by AlphaMare; Nov 05th, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    If using a div; position it either relative or absolute and combine that with a left:50% and margin-(half your div)px

If you simply want to align text, just use text-align: center;

Make sure in CSS not html document.

Remove Ads