Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Adobe Muse Roadblocks

Hi,

I've been working on a website using Adobe Muse for my band and have few road blocks keeping us from publishing the site. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with some troubleshooting to get us up and running.

Here are our issues:
    -We have an image as the background and we designed the navigation style around it. When a user adjusts their window size, or if they have different size monitor, it distorts the background image which in turn makes the navigation style get messed up. I'm assuming I'll have to open up the code that Muse exports and edit the background settings from there, I just don't know exactly what I should be changing it to. (Picture of how I want the site to look on all browsers/ window sizes attached).
    SHC SCREENSHOT.jpg

-We have an online store at thesilverheartclub.storenvy.com that we would like to feature on our website, but storenvy doesn't currently have a pre-made widget available. I was hoping to figure out a way to use the RSS feed from our store which we can embed on our website so people can browse/ shop without leaving our site.

-We would also like to make a widget for our youtube channel, facebook album, and instagram, I'm assuming it would be a similar method for creating the online store widget.

Thanks in advance for any help or links!
    -whiteboxpub

Remove Ads