Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    197 times

Guestbook Hits, Interesting

I hope it's ok to post this here so slap me down if it isn't and if you do I'll sic my pet mules on you.

Earlier tonight I decided to check the stats on the girls Sawmill Girls site and noticed something that got my attention, their guestbook hits. Their guestbook is not a normal guestbook and we've never had any spam on it what so ever. To sign the guestbook a reader has to do it through an email form that sends us, the moms, an email with what a person or person wants to say and we proof read it before we allow the girls to upload it to their site. So far nothing rejected.

Tonight when I noticed their two guestbook pages had hits averaging a little over 300 hits a day and their email form basically the same thing I stopped and started backing through the months for a year. All the months had about the same average for the both.

I also noticed they were at the top of the list of pages being read and their site does take a lot of daily hits and has a pile of regular readers.

I got to digging more into this and found piles of spam bots hitting the site and they all seemed to have taken aim at their guestbook. China, Russia, Brazil, Ukraine leading the way with a few more from other countries. Me being from Russia I had a good laugh and called my sisters over there and told them about it. My youngest sister laughed and said..welcome back to Russia sis.We get hit with spam bots every time we go out on the streets. I already knew that one so I had a good laugh with her about it.One of my other sisters started laughing and said they probably belong to our governments spy agencies and they're trying to figure out how girls drive big tractors and farm and if they're a threat to our national securities.

We don't want to block the countries because the girls have regular readers from all those countries. I suppose there is nothing we can do about it but we will keep a better watch on things now and I suggest you do too.

You folks ever pay attention to that?

The night did turn out to be a hoot though with this conversation with my sisters.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads