Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

javascript&Jquery learning?

javascript jquery learning?

im currently learning web design right now,and i read an article that
    ill just focus on html and css and image softwares like photshop and illustrator
    for web design,and so now im learning on it, so do i have to learn javascript and jquery?

Member #
    Liked
    761 times
    Yes, and you'll be learning way more than just JQuery (which is javascripting).

You mentioned "web design", so I think it will focus on creating web pages, layouts, graphics, etc. A whole other aspect is "web development". This is the scripting/programming that happens behind the scenes ... the stuff that makes the website work. Dynamic pages, or whatever you want to call it.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post

You mentioned "web design", so I think it will focus on creating web pages, layouts, graphics, etc. A whole other aspect is "web development". This is the scripting/programming that happens behind the scenes ... the stuff that makes the website work. Dynamic pages, or whatever you want to call it.
    thank you so much

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mlseim View Post

is it okey that im a newbie to a webdesign?,then got a job online.My job is designing a layout after ill it give to the
    web developer, and never had an experience working in the industry yet.Online-working.Im a fresh graduate of Information
    technology.
    Last edited by graphicnerd; Dec 27th, 2013 at 11:00 PM.

Remove Ads