Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Free CRM recommendations

I am building a site and need some recommendations from more experienced people.

I would like the following capabilities on my site:
    1. A form. Name, Email address, questions X, Y and Z. Once information is entered in, that information is stored in a database. This will be used to generate leads.

2. A system which parses those leads and assigns them to separate customers based on specific criteria (ie: zip code). Once the information is parsed and stored in a database it is automatically formatted and emailed to the appropriate customer(s).

3. I would also like the ability for my customers to log in and view those leads any time they want and filter them, export reports, etc.. Basically a very simplified CRM.

If I could get all this I would be very happy. If I could get all this in one free package I would be ecstatic. I don't have the capability at this time to write this all from scratch so the point of this post is to see if anyone is aware of any free plugin(s) (Wordpress? Joomla? Other?) that has these capabilities. The fewer systems I have to "tie" together the better.

Long term, I would like to add this capability:

4. An option on the main lead form for the lead to create a login based on their email address. Once they have a login, an alias email address is generated for them. Any emails sent to this alias address are stored in the site and can be accessed by the lead by logging in to the site (or they can have them forwarded). The customers receive the lead with the alias email address instead of the actual email address.

Recommendations?

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    I'm not sure you understand the concept of "recommendation"

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    The question that comes to mind immediately is that, since this is customers of customers we're talking about, are we dealing with any potentially sensitive information? If so, my recommendation would be "no free CRMs." You'll have to consider the security associated with them (i.e. that they're open source and anyone can have at the code for any reason).

This to me sounds like a DIY project...then again, just about everything does.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    I'm not sure you understand the concept of "recommendation"
    I do, and my response was to go search and find one that does what you need. The majority of CMS, CRM and other management software website have the ability to test drive.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads