Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Wordpress - Twenty Twelve - change titleds words style

Hi everyone...

I´m using the newest "Wordpress 3.8 - Pt" with "Twenty-Twelve (Theme)"->(:: Colégio Ramos Lopez - BLOG - REDIRECIONANDO...::).

And, on the right side of every page, exists some titleds like:

- Artigos recentes;
    - Comentários recentes;
    - Arquivo;
    - Categorias;
    - Meta;

It seems to have a dark gray color each one....I would like to change that style...

I tried to search, in the "Wordpress -> Control Panel->Editor" at every .php page the word "ARTIGOS" (that is one word that exists in the right menu) to see

if I found the root style to change, but didin´t find..

I like to change the style of thats rigth menu titleds...

Please, I need na answer quickly...

Thanks

Carlos

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    That's your sidebar - the whole right side of the page. In the CSS I believe it's called "secondary".

The individual items listed ( Artigos recentes; - Comentários recentes; - Arquivo; - Categorias; - Meta are widgets. You'll want to be looking for the word wiidget in your CSS - things like "widget-search" or "widget-title".

The WordPress Control Panel Editor is very difficult to use - there are no numbered lines and the lines wrap funny - when I have any editing to do, i open it, copy all the code, and then paste it into notepad++ to do the editing.

I always make a backup copy of the original file before I edit anything, so i can at least go back to the last version that worked if I break anything.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    .widget-area .widget h3 { }

There's your CSS selector.

I highly recommend editing the files themselves versus using the WOrdpress editor. You can find the stylesheet in the folder wp-content/themes/<name of theme>/style.css.

Remove Ads