Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

website build question.. plz help!!

hi all! let me start by saying that I know absolutely nothing about design or coding whatsoever! i am hoping that my question can be answered in simple, laymens terms. i am building an automatic gate.. the components used are an ip camera and an ethernet 1/0 relay to power motor. the camera and the webrelay have built in servers and independent ip adresses within the lan. this will be a remote control scenario. what i want to be able to do is log onto a site (my site) and be able to view the interfaces for both of these devices (one being a video feed and the other being a simple 1/0 switch) on the same screen without having to minimize or switch back and forth between interfaces. if it is something simple enough i will attempt to tackle it myself (tight budget and all). bonus points if you can help me develop a mobile friendly site! thanks so much for your input

Remove Ads