Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

stuck on a few bits

so i have uploaded the demo page to my test site, see it here..

learning this ****

the first problem im haing is centering, i posted a thread on it, tried everything but its still not right, you can see on the page nd heres the previous thread
    asked before but stuck again.. centering

2. you can see on the top navbar gaps between each tab, how can i remedy this. my first guess was to float but that moves the hole thing, not just the tabs.

3. on the hover, how do i set the hover on the left and right sides to match the border radius?

4. on the bottom buttons, how do i add space inbetween each button? i had the idea of giving each one a class and positioning each one like so, is there a better way of doing that?

5. how can i add a transition property so that the hover slowly fades to the background, i tried a few different examples but none worked. any ideas?

thanks people

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    have 3. sorted

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    adding number 6. ive added a wrap to the top navbar and i only just noticed that even though its set to be at the very top of the screen it still leave a space. ive tried a few different things but none working all too good, anyone?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    ok i have 6 fixed, set the wrapper to absolute. what element is blocking it when its set to relative?

Remove Ads