Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Any developers want to team up with a designer?

Hey guys,

Just before we would start with our business my sister in law bailed out on me and i am now looking to partner up with another web developer. Just wondering if there is anyone that might be interested?

I'm located in Australia and it would be easy if you would be too but not a necessity. To be honest with you, the designer in me is just coming out, looking around and very much enjoying this world of creativity! But she is still young (in experience, im 33 years of age) and has lots to learn.

It would also be an option for me to hire you as the developer...if you are one, how much would you charge for:

- Simple website with just text, photo's and a contact form
    - Website with a booking system
    - E-commerse website for small business owner

Thanks for reading this post and looking forward to hearing from you!

Saskia

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Do you have a design portfolio?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi Saskia1770 i am a developer, Mainly wordpress developer or hard coder, my website is Webbro Web Designs - I have only recently started freelancing after working in companies for many years, I am in the UK but maybe we could still build a good relationship. You can email me at Danny@webbro.co.uk and maybe we can discuss a bit more. Thanks
    Last edited by AlphaMare; Feb 26th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

Member #
    Thank you guys for reading and replying, much appreciated

Not sure what went wrong because i thought i posted a reply a few days ago but now i can't see it. Well...here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by DC Web Design View Post
    Do you have a design portfolio?
    Unfortunately not really. I mean ive done different design work (theatre posters, advertising flyers, postcards, logo's...) But the only designs i could show you right now (the only designs being online) are templates i made, you can visit them on PopAular - Webdesign & Development. This is the website i designed for our intended business and you can find the templates under "portfolio".

Quote Originally Posted by Webbro View Post
    I am in the UK but maybe we could still build a good relationship. You can email me at Danny@webbro.co.uk and maybe we can discuss a bit more. Thanks
    I am currently trying to shape my business, having a good think of how i want to do things. Working together with a developer would definitely be an option. And since distance in our world doesn't matter too much im interested to see what you would be able to offer me. I will get in touch with you (via email) when im ready, ok? Might be a few days to a week

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Saskia1770 View Post
    Unfortunately not really. I mean ive done different design work (theatre posters, advertising flyers, postcards, logo's...) But the only designs i could show you right now (the only designs being online) are templates i made, you can visit them on PopAular - Webdesign & Development. This is the website i designed for our intended business and you can find the templates under "portfolio".
    Well, I guess that counts as a portfolio. Anyway, best of luck with your search.

Remove Ads