Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Angry Need some help....

I am using a WooCommerce theme, a free one for my website and I am trying to add products onto my website using the [product ids=], but if I go to "cookies" and add my product ids on that page and then go to "cupcakes" and add my product ids on that page, the cookies and cupcakes are merged together, so if you go to the "cookies" page, it will have the cupcakes and cookies both listed as products on there, and if you go to the cookies page, it will have the cupcakes and cookies listed as products there. How can I get the cookies on the "cookies" page and the cupcakes on the "cupcakes" page.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi from Eddie P and welcome to the forum!

I'm not familiar with the WooCommerce theme, but I did a search and found this info:

http://www.woothemes.com/support/

On this page they have documentation, knowledgebase, help desk and community forum links. You probably find some good help at this location.

Remove Ads