Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Web design software

We currently use Web Easy Professional 10 for our organisations website but it is not very user friendly so I am looking for a decent website software and would love some suggestions!
    I have a couple I've found so I would also like opinions on them too

1. Web.com
    2. Wix
    3. Weebly

I am looking for software that has these important things:
    1- doesn't require coding as there will be more than one person editing the web page and we aren't all that tech savvy.
    2- the software has to be easy to navigate
    3- the software allows us to make picture slide shows for our gallery

I hope to hear back from someone as your help will be greatly appreciated

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    I'd suggest some new "hardware", in other words, hire someone who does know what they're doing to do it for you.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    See we had it like that but it was never updated so we thought it was easier to do it ourselves. What we have up and running is working fine, we have just encountered a few issues and decided it would be easier to start from scratch but with a new software

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Why not just have one of you do the updating? You say "we aren't all that tech savvy" makes me believe at least one of you has they ability to do what needs to be done? Is it really necessary to update that often and with multiple people?

What exactly does your site do if you dont mind me asking. Personally sites done in almost any "web builder" feature looks unprofessional to me but in my opinion wix and weebly take the cake on that aspect. Just my opinion though.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Various software are available to design a beautiful web site. Dreamweaver is a latest software for designing a beautiful web design. Apart from software, there are various web site where you build your web design.

Banned
    Member #
    Yes, I agree that Dreamweaver is a latest software for web design. Using this software beautiful web sites can be developed.
    Last edited by Ronald Roe; Dec 16th, 2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Link removed

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmandel View Post
    Yes, I agree that Dreamweaver is a latest software for web design. Using this software beautiful web sites can be developed.
    Posting links, especially irrelevant ones, at your current status on this forum is against the rules. If this happens again you can get banned by one of our mods. However, from the looks of it your just another asshat spamming idiot who doesn't care about webdesign in the least, its safe to say bye bye to your account...
    Last edited by Ronald Roe; Dec 16th, 2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Link removed
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Remove Ads