Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Smile Any HTML5/HTML and CSS website templates sites i can study from?

I know enough HTML5 and CSS to understand what is going on but could anybody submit some websites which offer some templates where i can easily study html-css codes as well as javascript and j-query.
    This is just so i can start to look forward to create my portfolio. I know its a long way to go but i have to start off somewhere.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

Any HTML5/HTML and CSS website templates sites i can study from?

I do not know of any.. You could just use the Dev tools in a browser to see the code for your favorite sites. If you are only interested in front end (html,css & js) you can see all the code by right clicking on a page and choosing the option to view code( i forget what the option is actually called because its almost just habit now for me)

Or..

Why not start off by building a website or following a course like Code Academy offers.

It is important to look at other code and study how someone else does something and it may be just me but, you will learn a lot more and quicker by actually DOING. If you have an understanding of html/css then i think you should apply what you know. Doing this will also quickly show you the things you don't know and will give you more insight into what you need to work on.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Hi,
    www.w3schools.com is the best place to learn the basics of html and css. You can also checkout the html templates here to learn how the codes are used.

Remove Ads